A global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions seeks to hire a Project Coordinator II (R&D).
Location: Parkmore, Galway
Duration: 12 Months
Salary: 32 - 38k
Job Type: Onsite preferred
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets, and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports. Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor. Works on clerical and administrative assignments that may require application of prior experience. Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
- Organisational Impact: Works to deliver on day-to-day objectives with direct impact on achievement of results for the job area, including moderate scheduling or customer satisfaction implications. Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice.
- Innovation and Complexity: Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems. May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and put forth solutions in own job area.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team. Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Degree qualified
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Veronica Nkansah at HRM for a confidential discussion.