Our client is ranked as the #1 Healthcare company globally, having achieved a revenue of over $7 billion this year. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents.
Due to consistent growth and expansion, this global leader is seeking an experience Project Coordinator II to join the team at their Centre of Excellence in Galway.
Duties and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator II will include:
- Providing project or program support to a functional group or business process
- Monitoring program / project / system status, budgets and timetables
- Applying knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures
- Gathering and compiling information for reports
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting system and procedures
- Collaborate with departments across the business to improve cost effectiveness
- Monitor cost from vendors or contractors, exploring variances, managing issues in conjunction with PMO, deals with cost overseas and recovery
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following:
- A third level qualification
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience / education
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 632 1885 for a confidential discussion.