With a global workforce of ~6000, this leading pharmaceutical organisation are committed to tackling areas of high unmet medical need to improve the quality of life of patients and caregivers. Due to expansions on site, a requirement has arisen for a Project Engineer/ Manager.
- Co-ordinate cross functional meetings to meet the objectives including Site Change Control Process.
- Project Procurement - Design, Equipment Vendors, Construction Contractors, Commissioning & Qualification.
- Manage the project through stage Gate Process.
- Resource planning for the project engineering team.
- CapEx Approvals - Local & Corporate.
- Project Planning - Manage the planning of the project to meet key milestones.
- Cost Control.
- Report project performance on a regular basis to management using project reporting systems.
- Manage, Review & approve all design Interface between Customer Team & Designers, Vendors & Contractors to ensure owner requirements are fully captured in the project design and delivered at handover.
- Equipment Procurement & Contract Awards.
- Prepare & Submit CapEx Applications at the appropriate stage gates.
- Manage the involvement of the customer team (both local & corporate) to the appropriate level.
- Ensure Owner Buy-in/Sign-off to the appropriate level at each stage gate.
- Coordinate & Manage the C&Q phase again ensuring Customer Team involvement at the appropriate level.
- Manage the Project Handover Process upto and including Maintenance systems updated.
- The ideal candidate will be a Mechanical/ Process Engineer with appropriate Degree.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device operation within a highly regulated industry.
- Proficient and experienced in delivering projects within proven Process Design & Project Management skills / experience.
- A motivated and flexible person who can formulate detailed plans with minimum supervisory influence and manage them through to completion.
- Demonstrated strong communication and team-working skills including the ability to work effectively and influence decisions across functions, communicating effectively through verbal and written means.
- A track record of developing efficient, innovative, and creative solutions to complex and challenging engineering problems, using established tools and frameworks.
To learn more, apply online or contact Pádraig on +353 87 428 0873 or please submit an updated CV.