A leading global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to innovation are currently hiring into their project engineering team. This organisation delivers quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of other services. Expanding heavily here in Ireland with the acquisition of several manufacturing sites, the business has invested heavily in its' Biologics flagship operation in the midlands.
As Project Engineer you will be supporting utilities systems, reporting into the Head of Engineering for the site and liaising with the project team across all activities associated with the C&Q of the systems. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the project team to complete the commissioning of key processes across the site.
- Ensuring that all plant systems are set up for scheduled maintenance in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Lead sustaining project work such as SOP generation, draft procedures and complete operational readiness activities.
- Use route cause analysis to complete investigations as required and identify RTF solutions.
- Work with the change control process to ensure any changes are captured and completed effectively.
- Supporting colleagues across utilities, operations, and quality to ensure all validation activities are completed correctly.
The successful candidate will have an engineering degree. Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working in GMP environment with a preference for the pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Collaborative approach to work with the ability to influence and guide others.
- Demonstrated knowledge of document generation and completion - SOP generation, P&ID Reviews, preventative maintenance plans, drafting procedures etc.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Pádraig Ó Luasa at HRM on +353 87 428 0873 for a confidential discussion.