As Project Engineer for maintenance systems, you will report into the Maintenance Manager and assist with activities associated with the site's core plant equipment. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the restart project team to complete the commissioning of key manufacturing units within the site.
- Ensuring that all plant equipment is maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assess equipment and systems to design improved efficiency projects for the site.
- Maintaining all systems consistently to avoid down-time.
- Use route cause analysis to complete investigations as require and identify RTF solutions.
- Work with the change control process to ensure any changes are captured and completed effectively.
- Supporting colleagues across utilities, operations, and quality to champion a lean culture.
The successful candidate will have an Engineering Degree. Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in GMP manufacturing environment.
- Collaborative approach to work with the ability to influence and guide others.
- In-depth knowledge of computerised maintenance systems within a regulated environment.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for budget setting, negotiation and capital budget management aligning to maintenance projects.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.