Our client is the world's largest producer of a number of speciality pharmaceutical products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They operate a manufacturing facility in Wicklow and are expanding heavily across the business and their other sites in Ireland. Due to this expansion, they are looking for an experienced Project Engineer on a contract basis.
The Project Engineer will be a member of the Project Engineering department on site where you will be responsible for managing projects full life cycle. You will be responsible for managing the scope cost and schedule of the projects assigned to you and will be responsible for delivering the projects on time and within budget.
In addition, you will:
- Lead the generation of lifecycle documentation for process equipment and associated systems.(URS, FDS, DDS, FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ, Risk Assessments, procedures etc)
- Support project management through Factory Acceptance Testing, Commissioning, Qualification, Vendor Management etc.
- Ensure Projects are handed over in a controlled manner
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' within a Project Engineering role in a GMP environment
- You will have strong experience within either process or utility engineering within the healthcare sector
- A Third Level Qualification in Process/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering required
This position offers a competitive hourly rate along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.