Employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and operating globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio, this company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses, thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies, and is the global leader in the adhesives market - across all industry segments worldwide. This company looks back on more than 140 years of success and in 2021, with reported sales of 20 billion euros and an operating profit of 2.7 billion euros. Due to organisational changes on site, a requirement has arisen for an E&I Engineer to lead in projects across the site.
- Providing project management expertise in the scoping design & installation of all electrical and instrumentation (automation) projects across Dublin Sites.
- Working as part of the engineering team to ensure the smooth development & handover of systems from conception to commissioning and into sustaining operations.
- Preparing URS and scoping information for key discipline projects and supporting the E&I scoping of other disciplines
- Selecting electrical and instrument equipment appropriate to ATEX and non ATEX environments
- Overseeing project design, carrying out design risk assessment supporting function for process risk assessments and HAZOP assessments.
- Preparing budgets and capital requests and supporting team members in budget preparation.
- Client facing project coordination, interfacing, and directing contractors during implementation.
- Examining and signing off on design verification, loop sheets, ATEX inspections, descriptive systems documents and RECI certs and compiling project safety file.
- Supporting the engineering team as the SME in the E&I discipline, reviewing and approving discipline relevant site standards.
- At minimum, a degree qualification in electrical or instrumentation engineering or equivalent with a trades background.
- 5 + years' experience of Project Management
- Experience of working in an ATEX environment is a requirement.
- Exposure to and designing for DCS or SCADA automated control systems (Eurotherm, Honeywell HVAC systems, Siemens PLCs) would be of interest
- IT proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Teams and standard office suite of programs is desirable.
To learn more, apply online, contact Laura on +353 87 938 3699 or submit an updated CV