A prominent global pharmaceutical organisation is expanding it's operations in Ireland and is in need of a Project Manager to supervise a vital retrofit and site expansion project. The company boasts a workforce of over 3,000 employees in Ireland and has established facilities across several European countries, including France, Spain, Belgium, Austria, and Germany. The primary focus of this role will be on a campaign based in Munster. This position is initially offered as a 12-month contract, with potential for extended engagement beyond the initial period.
As a key member of the Engineering Project Team, you will report into the Head of Projects and will work closely with external vendors and internal partners from concept design through to installation overseeing C&Q activities within your designated area. This is a challenging position and will require flexibility and high-level influencing skills. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Reporting into the Head of Projects; this is a leadership position. You will manage a team of SME's and experienced consultants within your project group and work closely with on-site teams.
- Manage a specific suite of equipment/ utilities / facilities and own this through to operational readiness.
- Lead a team of MSE's and experienced consultants within the project and support peers within other project functional areas.
- Manage project costings, scope of works, scheduling and change controls as required.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver against project milestones and key objectives.
- Third level degree qualified in a technical discipline.
- Have a minimum of 8 years working in a GMP environment.
- Project management certification is desirable.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Engage cross functionally to deliver on key project milestones in conjunction with the Team.
- Thorough understanding of quality compliance operating standards.
- Autonomous and a self-starter.
For further clarification or additional information contact Veronica on +353 873449559 or please apply online with an updated CV.