My client specialises in the technology sector supporting the financial services industry globally. They are an extremely fast-growing organisation that are currently in acquisition mode. They now seek a Project Manager to work with the Head of Project Management to support a number of projects that are commencing and will be delivered over the next six months. All projects are related to streamlining processes across newly acquired companies, along with support a newly implemented telecoms system through the telco's provider and internal stakeholders.
- Direct and manage project development end to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- At least 7 years' experience of successfully managing complex, business-facing projects related to people, process and system integration for newly acquired companies.
- Prior functional experience with assimilation of acquired companies is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent required.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional areas.
- Experience in successfully delivering large and complex transformational projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build credibility with a variety of stakeholders.
Salary: €350 - €400 per day (negotiable for the right candidate), immediate start.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.