My client specialises in the technology sector supporting the financial services industry globally. They are an extremely fast-growing organisation that are currently in acquisition mode. They now seek a Project Manager to work with the Head of Project Management to support the delivery of a number of projects over the next six months. The majority of these projects are already underway. This organisation operates a large contact centre, experience with contact centre/call centre related projects would be highly regarded.
- Delivery of a number of projects that are underway.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate extra resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- At least 5 years' experience of successfully managing complex, business-facing projects related to people, process and system integration for newly acquired companies.
- Prior experience with call centre/contact centre related projects would be highly regarded.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent required.
- Project management qualification (Prince 2 or PMP).
- Experience in successfully delivering projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build credibility with a variety of stakeholders.
Salary: €450 - €500 per day (negotiable for the right candidate), immediate start.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.