My client is a market leading organisation, Irish owned and operated and established for over 250 years. They are suppliers to the Science and Pharmaceutical industry globally.
This organisation is in significant growth mode. They have doubled their headcount in the last couple of years and on the back of that growth, they require a high performing Project Manager to support their organisation in the selection and implementation of a new ERP/CRM, there is a preference for Microsoft suite of ERP.
The Project Manager will be responsible for replacing the system that supports Management Accounting, Inventory Management, Sales, Procurement, and Invoicing.
- Manage the project from inception to selection, analysis, process design, development, testing, rollout, training to the completion of the project.
- Clearly define the requirements and conduct an RFP to identify, tender and select a potential solution and provider.
- Develop training plans to ensure users are fully aware of system's abilities.
To be considered:
- Highly experienced, qualified (PMP or Prince 2) Project Manager.
- Industry or consulting experience - preference for working within an SME client org or directly with a similar organisation.
- minimum 7 years' experience of managing Projects of this kind end to end.
- Ability to manage the full lifecycle of a project including stakeholder management.
- Cost-effective and efficient mindset.
Day rate: €500 - €750 per day depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.