This multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation is one of the largest producers of therapeutics in the world, with upwards of 50,000 employees and revenues above 10 billion per annum. In recent years, this market leader has expanded it's footprint in Ireland with multiple large scale capital projects being undertaken across it's manufacturing operations, including brown and green field sites. As a result of this expansion, they are in need of multiple Project Managers to oversee a number of the projects being undertaken at these sites across this organisation's manufacturing footprint here in Ireland.
- Manage and motivate a cross functional project team.
- Manage the Project Team scope and change control, escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitor project progress and performance.
- Partner with other disciplines on the planning and execution of project scope.
- Provide status reports to Core Team and Project Management.
- Manage project team training.
- Ensure all work along with the Technical Lead is managed in accordance with procedures and best practices.
- Lead, in collaboration with partners, the cost, risks, change management, and schedule effort for the Project Team.
- Ensure all logs are kept up to date.
- Ensure the project is adequately resourced.
- Resolve cross functional issues across the Project Team or issues impacting the Team.
- Define and manage, in conjunction with CQA Lead, the Commissioning Plan.
- Manage coordination of the vendors and working groups engaged in project work.
- Monitor the performance of the Project Team (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project management plan and performance baseline.
- Interface with other disciplines and stakeholders to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Ensure lessons learned, changes and impact of changes are captured by all project leads for the project.
- Coordinate the procurement activities with Technical Lead and organisational procurement.
- Managed sub project teams on design, installation, and commissioning in the past.
- Experience of scope, cost, and schedule management.
- Experience of risks and change management.
- Pharma or Biologics Drug Substance experience is desirable.
- Target value delivery experience.
- Client side experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Olivia Rogers at HRM on +353 1 6321802 for a confidential discussion.