Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Complaints Lab Technician to be part of a high performing Complaint Handling and Medical Device Regulatory reporting department.
This is an exciting 12-month contract role.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Performs coordination and data entry activities for product returned for analysis as part of the Complaint Handling Process including product receipt, traceability and archiving of all devices received as per regulatory requirements.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas including constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Perform daily monitoring of chemicals and maintenance of chemical solutions for the decontamination process. Perform initial analysis and decontamination of returned devices.
- Perform product analysis and investigations including review of manufacturing documentation and the documentation of investigation results for complaint files as appropriate. And lead or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts to support complaint file completion.
In order to be considered for this exciting Complaints Lab Technician role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Diploma (Level 7 minimum) in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in operations or laboratory within medical device.
- Experience/understanding of complaint handling or CAPA processes.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.