My client is a global specialty pharmaceutical organisation with a commercial arm in medical devices, Api and biologics. With operations in North America they're expanding exponentially into the EU with a state of the art manufacturing site in North West Dublin which supports External Quality Operations. Due to company growth, they're seeking to appoint a QA Compliance Specialist to join on their team on an initial 12-month FTC (with the intention to offer a permanent post).
Reporting into the VP of Global QA Compliance Systems, as QA Compliance Specialist, you will support global Quality Systems used across the company's speciality brands. You will act as QA owner for deviations, CAPA and change controls.
You also be inovolved in:
- Intergration of newly acquired products into the existing global system
- Assist with compilation and data analysis associated with Quality System performance
- Supplier qualifications and maintenance of manufacturing licences
You must possess the following to be considered:
- BSc in Life Science or related discipline
- 3-5 years' experience working as a QA Specialist within the Pharmaceutical sector
- Direct experience working with Quality Systems such as Deviations, Change Controls, Training, Supplier Qualification and Document Management systems required
- Hold an EU passport or be eligible to work within the EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.