A new bio-pharmaceutical organisation is expanding its global manufacturing operations network with a state-of-the-art campus in Leinster. With global operations in Asia, Europe, US and China, this new Irish site will be at the forefront of their endeavours to dominate the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Currently, this biopharmaceutical leader employs over 5,000 staff worldwide, and are continuing to expand their divisions.
As a key member of their Quality Assurance team, the QA Engineer will be a QA representative with CQV activities specifically regarding manufacturing equipment and utilities.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Quality responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the timely review/approval of documentation.
- Closing of all executed documentation and resolving any internal/external quality issues relating to CQV project activities
- BSc in Science, Engineering or related.
- 3-5 years CSV experience (Instrumentation / Equipment / Validation) with experience in a start-up manufacturing site.
- Biotech, steriles or clean room industry experience.
- Experience with in change controls, non-conformances, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Rachel Duggan at HRM on +353 1 6321870 for a confidential discussion.