Our client is one of Ireland's leading food producers that continues to grow its footprint in Cork and as such they require a QA / Validation Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Quality Manager the QA / Validation Officer will be effective in their ownership of the following result areas:
- Working with the relevant facility functions develop a Validation Plan based on activity required across the site
- Coordinating the completion of validation risk assessments for each manufacturing site
- Drafting the relevant Validation Master Plans for each activity identified by the RA and within the relevant project etc
- Assisting site stakeholders on validation requirements and its importance
- Documenting and escalating as necessary, any deviations from acceptance criteria outlined in protocol documents
- Managing closeout of corrective actions associated with validation exercises
- Organising documentation framework and system to provide regulatory compliance evidence - internal and external
You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role in a food manufacturing environment. A Bachelors degree in Science / Engineering is required.
A competitive salary and shift allowance are on offer with this role.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.