Our client is one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies who operate a state of the art manufacturing facility in Dublin. They seek to hire an experienced QA professional (QP) for a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will be based at their manufacturing facility and will work within the disposition team supporting manufacturing onsite for Global supply.
The QA Specialist (QP) will report to the Senior QA Manager and act as an SME within the Quality group. The position sits at a manager level within my client's organisational structure.
- Routine QA duties to support manufacturing pf product for global supply.
- Oversight and responsibilities for key quality systems and processes.
- To act as a key quality reviewer and approver on GMP documentation.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- Must satisfy requirements outlined in Directive 2001/83/EC to be eligible to act as a QP.
- 4-8 years industry experience within the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology sectors.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.