This privately owned pharmaceutical organisation have an extensive portfolio of healthcare products and a robust drug development pipeline. They have a product presence in approximately 190 countries worldwide. Due to continued growth and new product introduction, a vacancy has opened up for an experienced QC Analyst to join the team.
Duties and responsibilities of the QC Analyst will include:
- Analysing raw material, in-process, finished product and stability samples according to specifications, primarily HPLC and dissolution
- Analysing validation samples according to validation protocols and investigational samples as directed
- Recording results in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ensuring the Right First Time KPI with respect to Analyst's documentation are achieved
- Reviewing co-workers/analyst documentation (i.e. Buddy System)
- Ensuring that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc degree (Life Science)
- Minimum 18 months' experience within a pharmaceutical cGLP environment (HPRA and FDA approved)
- Wet chemistry testing essential
- HPLC, IC and GC experience ideally
- Excellent attention to detail is a must with ability to critically review analytical data
- Knowledge of validation and tech transfers is desirable
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.