My client, a hugely successful Irish owned, international renowned commercial construction company are seeking a qualified Accountant to join their organisation. This role will support a major construction project by providing the business with updates on budgeting and forecasting and financial reports on an ongoing basis while the project is under way.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role will focus on providing solid financial and analytical support to the organisation specifically for one major project. You will be responsible for providing financial data and analysis for the project.
- Prepare & maintain accurate standard costs including labour report
- Analyse, and update information where necessary to determine effects on budget
- Measure and compare monthly and quarterly analysis to agreed targets including provision of variances on balance sheet and P/L analysis for management reporting
- Provide financial support, insight and analysis on a key strategic project
- Produce financial reports for presentation to client
- Regular reconciliation and analysis in relation to the specified project
- Strong numeracy and financial analytical skills
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills
This is an 11 month contract position.
Salary: up to €60,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +3531 6321881 for a confidential discussion.