Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Quality Engineer.
This exciting contract role is to support labelling changes.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises, implements and monitors methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Participate in preparing / critically reviewing/approving NCMRs/ CAPAs/ Investigations and validation activities, providing expert QA technical direction and solutions as appropriate.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Associate Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science)
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience within the Medical Device industry
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.