This leading biopharmaceutical CDMO are continuing to expand their Irish operation by establishing a new state-of-the-art facility in north Leinster. A vacancy has now arisen for a Quality Engineer to join a dynamic and high performing team. This site will manufacture for global supply and is expanding in response to growing customer requirements.
If you are passionate about technology, enjoy the challenge of working in a start-up environment and are ambitious this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation. This is initially a 12 month contract with a competitive hourly rate.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Quality review and approval of qualification/validation documentation and associated data for conformance to regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria.
- Ensure all equipment and processes are safe, effective and qualified in compliance with industry standards and regulatory expectations.
- Participate in event/deviation investigation and change evaluation during qualification, to ensure the systems and equipment meet quality and compliance requirements prior to release.
- Responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing processes, QC and Enterprise systems perform and operate as per their design.
- Work with all personnel, contractors and visitors to ensure that all safety policies, procedures and regulations are fully adhered to across the site on an ongoing basis.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc and strong experience in a Quality Engineering/Quality Assurance role for Biologics, medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in change control, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices
- Ability to operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external
- Good understanding of the principles of qualification and validation of equipment and utilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of GxP regulations (e.g. EU-GMP, FDA, ISO)
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in project environments and skilled in communication and collaboration
- Prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making.
- Critical thinking skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.