Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Quality Engineer. This opportunity is initially pitched as a 12 month contract, with likelihood of extension.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Reviews, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards, protocol and material specifications for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Aids in implementing methods and procedures for inspecting components.
- Designs or specifies inspections and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to determine the responsibility for materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of incoming material.
In order to be considered for this exciting Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- BSc and 2+ years experience industry experience in Quality.
- Experience working in the medical devices industry sector preferred.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 or for a confidential discussion.