Our client is a world leading medical device company based in the West of Ireland. Due to expansion at its production facility, the company are seeking a skilled Quality Engineer to join their team.
The Quality Engineer, working with Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Product Development is responsible for:
- Completing equipment and process validation through DV, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ protocol development, implementation and review and approval of subsequent report.
- Supporting quality improvement and compliance activities as needed.
- Reviewing and approving statistical analysis per Quality System requirements.
- PFMEA execution through cross-functional input.
- Providing assistance on CAPA investigation, as required.
In order to undertake their duties effectively, the Quality Engineer must have:
- A degree in Science or Engineering and have a Quality Engineering qualification or equivalent.
- At least 5 years' experience working in Med Device or similar manufacturing environment.
- Technical knowledge of statistical analysis, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR regulations.
- Salary (DOE)
- Family healthcare
- Performance bonus
- 23 days leave
- DC pension scheme
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aidan Toner at HRM on 091 782110 for a confidential discussion.