Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Quality Engineer - Process Validations.
This exciting contract role is to provide support to the validation requirements for a product transfer to the Galway site providing input to process development and process validation.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Author and support (input and critical review) of qualification/validation protocols/reports.
- Support the introduction/implementation of process/material changes to the manufacturing operation. You will assess the impact on process validation for these changes.
- Function effectively as part of cross functional teams; develop strong partnering relationships within these groups and provide constructive feedback.
- Understand product construction, features and uses at a highly competent level to contribute to decision making process on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- Support the manufacturing line for the product during production.
- Lead or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts for quality issues.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience within the medical device industry
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.