Our client is one of the world's leading Biopharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in Ireland. They have grown due to an innovative internal development pipeline and an aggressive acquisition strategy and seek to hire an experienced Quality professional to join their Biologics group.
The Quality Lead (Manager level) will report into the Head of Quality in Dublin. The main objective of the position will be to provide global quality oversight across a portfolio of Biologics products from late clinical development phase through commercialization and throughout lifecycle. The successful candidate will manage the external CMO network and work closely with the internal Quality teams.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related
- 4-10 years' Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience as a licensed QP - distinct advantage
- QP certified OR eligible - desirable
- Subject Matter Expertise in one product during career (Biologics or Small Molecule)
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence key stakeholders
- Excellent project management experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87 1213548 for a confidential discussion.