Our client is the world's largest producer of a number of speciality pharmaceutical products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They operate a commercial office in South Dublin and are expanding heavily across the business and their other sites in Ireland.
Reporting into the Head of Quality, you will manage manufacturing activities within the External Quality network on behalf of my client to ensure the supply of products to patients and customers. Additionally, this position in time will be named as QP on license for specific manufacturing sites and sign off on batches.
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A BSc, MSc in Science / Engineering or equivalent
- 3-10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience supporting manufacturing operations
- Experience managing CMO's or external manufacturing sites
- Must have experience working in a GMP regulated environment / worked to GMP standards
- QP eligible or certified - desirable
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.