Our client, an industry leader in pharmaceutical and medical device distribution, has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the Managing Director, together you will form a partnership liaising with all stakeholders to ensure compliance and execution of all site standards.
You will also be responsible for:
- Maintenance of IS0 13485:2016, HPRA, GDP and GMP standards.
- Providing leadership, direction and management support to both internal and external bodies.
- Conducting Internal and External audits
- New Artwork/Product Introduction
- Reference contact for all external complaints
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- Degree in Quality / Engineering / Science, or equivalent.
- 5 years' medical device/pharmaceutical industry experience
- Excellent IT Skills - Trackwise would be a distinct advantage.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 451 1190 for a confidential discussion.