This innovative Medical Device organisation is seeking a Quality Specialist to join their growing Quality Team. This is an organisation that continues to grow its footprint in Waterford and provides tangible career opportunities.
As Quality Specialist, you will investigate Quality issues associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Tracking corrective actions and planned action agreements from inspections to closure
- Participating in continuous evaluation and improvement of all Quality aspects at manufacturing
- Ensuring compliance policies are managed correctly
- Assisting with all aspects of the Quality function where necessary
- Scheduling of vigilance inspections
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Management of KPIs
- Scheduling and chairing of Quality Management Review meetings
- 3 years' experience in a quality systems role, working to ISO 13485 standards in a manufacturing environment
- QA and document control experience
- Third level qualification in Quality, Science, Engineering, Materials or a related discipline plus evidence of QA expertise
- Attractive hourly rate
- Distinct career opportunities
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.