Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an R&D Engineer II.
This exciting contract role where the successful candidate will contribute to developing products for use in medical procedures.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Design, develop, analyse, troubleshoot and provide technical skills during research and/or product development.
- Provide technical support to product and process development and on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- Be responsible for establishing the most effective, reliable, and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
- Support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate R&D Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years' experience within the Medical Device sector
- Experience in biomedical materials, processing knowledge and medical device design procedures
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.