You will be working in the Research & Development Department, where you would be directly involved in working on the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures, as part of the R&D team.
- You will contribute to developing products for use in medical procedures as defined/required by the business needs of the company.
- You will design, develop, analyse, troubleshoot, and provide technical skills during research and/or product development.
- You will collaborate with cross functional team to manage and deliver new product builds.
- You will support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- You will be responsible for establishing the most effective, reliable, and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
- You will be actively involved in sourcing, testing and approving materials.
- You will collaborate with cross functional team to design and develop novel test methods to assess performance of new product design.
- You will apply understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes to develop new test methods.
- You will prepare test protocols & reports and lead associated testing to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to new product requirements.
- You will develop, coordinate and conduct technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (DOE) constructs.
- You will document design/development/test activities as required in Engineering Laboratory notebooks.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating safety practices and ensure compliance to company quality management system.
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline with minimum of 3 years relevant direct engineering experience
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD software.
- Medical device technology experience, injection moulding or coating processes.
- Experience in test method and/or component spec development for new products.
- Experience in biomedical materials, manufacturing knowledge and medical device design procedures.
- A proven track record in innovative design, product development and manufacturing.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on 087 6369263 for a confidential discussion.