A global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, and services, operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a R&D Engineer II, to join their Galway operation.
This exciting 12-month contract, will be project-based supporting NPI.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Developing products for use in medical procedures as defined/required by the business needs of the company.
- Establishing the most effective, reliable, and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
- Provide technical support to product and process development and on field-related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- Lead multidiscipline teams in planning and implementing the introduction of new products.
- Participate in test method development and test method validation.
- Participate in sourcing, testing, and approving materials.
In order to be considered for this exciting role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree (L8) qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant within the medical device sector in a relevant role
What's on offer:
- Competitive rates within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Déanna Healy on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion.