Device Design Project Manager role has become available with an innovative delivery device company based in Dublin. This is an innovative, patient-centric organisation with operations across the US & Europe. The site here in Ireland is heavily resourced and has been expanded as the business' Global R&D Hub boasting state of the art labs & high spec test suites with top class equipment. A resourceful and autonomous personality would best suit this position as you will work on a remote basis almost exclusively.
Around over 150 years, this company has expanded through a blend of innovative product development and a number of key business and product acquisitions. They will have two new products FDA approved in the coming weeks and boats a very healthy product pipeline moving into 2021.
- Reporting into the Program Director you will work closely with an experienced team design engineers, internal manufacturing group and Project Managers.
- You will generate and develop innovative product designs taking ownership over the full development life-cycle.
- Manage design projects through the full design cycle from concept to commercial delivery which will encompass - risk management, prototype testing, design review and validation activities.
- Research and explore new and innovative materials to resolve design challenges taking ownership of supplier and vendor relationships at the conceptual phase.
- Support less experienced team members by sharing technical knowledge and expertise.
- Applicants must have a 3rd level Degree in a technical discipline with experience working on complex devices.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience is required within a mechanical design position in the medical device sector.
- Excellent communication skills required to work with cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated individual who is self-managing and has a passion for invention.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, Pro-Engineer, CAD-3D OR Inventor is a minimum expectation with proven ability to manage a project through the full design life-cycle.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.