Resourceful R&D Project Management position has become available with a complex medical device company who operate out of a Dublin location. This is an innovative, patient centric organisation with operations across the US & Europe. The site here in Ireland is heavily resourced and has expanded over the last two years as the business' Global R&D Hub boasting state of the art labs & high spec test suites with top class equipment. Around over 150 years this company has grown through a mix of innovative product development and a number of key business and product acquisitions.
You will have full responsibility for overseeing a sustaining project on an existing product that requires some enhancements and design changes. You would also act as the key point of contact between the development team and the CMO operation here in Ireland.
- Reporting into the Senior Program Manager you will work closely with a team of design engineers, internal manufacturing group and the contract manufacturing partner.
- You will manage the full project from cradle to grave and have resources allocated as required to the project work.
- Oversee change control processes both internally and with the contract manufacturing business.
- Interface with the device development team, internal manufacturing operations groups and the on-site manufacturing team.
- Support less experienced team members through sharing technical knowledge and expertise.
- Applicants must have a 3rd level Degree in a technical discipline. A project management or LSS certification is highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience is required within a design position preferably within the medical device sector.
- Excellent communication skills required to work with cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated individual who is self-managing and has a passion for invention.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, Pro-Engineer, CAD-3D OR Inventor is a minimum expectation with proven ability to manage a project through the full design life cycle.
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements- 00353 87 7521041.