A successful utilities company operating across the UK & Ireland are looking for interim recruitment support to aid the expansive growth going on within the business over the coming months.
The focus of this contract position will be recruitment and selection up to senior management level of the required talented personnel during this organisational growth across two sites.
Other responsibilities include:
- Undertake recruitment and selection up to Senior Management level.
- Develop contract terms for new hires and promotions.
- Provides guidance and input on the business structures and workforce planning especially during the implementation / ramp up period of the business.
- Screen high volumes of candidates for relevant positions.
- Garner interest with the talent in the market and ensure a healthy staffing pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be coming from a construction or utilities background and will be used to high volume recruitment and working to deadlines.
This person needs to be able to establish relationships across all levels of the business.
- Applicants must have a good standard of education up to Degree level and be CIPD qualified (ideally MCIPD level).
- This temporary position is a stand-alone function so experience in a similar role is essential.
- This person must be competent when liaising with hiring managers and dealing with complicated situations.
For a confidential discussion on this superb HR opportunity and organisation call Jessica Barry on +353 1 6321822.