This organisation is a global financial services company and one of the largest players in its field of expertise globally. With over 800 in Dublin City Centre, they currently require a Release and Configuration Manager to join a growing team on 12-month day rate contract basis.
This role is a blend of release and configuration management in an Azure/VTST environment, with some 3rd level support (Circa 10%). In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team of three, deliver mission critical build and release processes in a Cloud environment, automating release processes across multiple environments to the integration layer in a web oriented environment
- Reviewing the Release processes and advise and drive improvement initiatives across the board
- Helping the teams migrate from a Waterfall to an Agile environment, and review and improve release scripting
- Monitoring and supporting the company's integration layer and web platforms to ensure 24x7 availability
- Investigating incidents and identifying solutions, including the building & system testing of new solutions where required
- Analysing web outages and identifying solutions to remove root causes
- You will have at least 4-5 years' experience in release and configuration management of software across many different technologies. Ideally you will have some experience of VSTS but Azure is most important
- Tech stack: TFS/VSTS, Oracle DB changes, PLSQL, Powershell, Azure, IIS/Apache Tomcat
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM by email or by phone on +353 214511198 for a confidential discussion.