My client is a public body established in law to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of patients and the public by regulating pharmacists and pharmacies in Ireland.
As the pharmacy regulator this organisation sets the standard for pharmacists' education and training in Ireland and creates the standards and supports to promote good professional practice in pharmacy. They register pharmacists, pharmaceutical assistants and pharmacies, carry out inspections of pharmacies, and take action when there is a concern about a pharmacist or a pharmacy, including when they receive a complaint from a member of the public.
This organisation is seeking a Research Officer to work with several teams to provide support for the initiation of various research and policy development projects. Some role responsibilities will include:
- Carry out research and analysis to develop tender specifications for several strategic research and policy projects.
- Support project work and take initiative to progress identified aspects of project management.
- Aid in conducting the relevant research activities, including desktop research and literature reviews, along with planning, collating and preparing materials/literature for presentations and reports.
Candidates must have:
* A relevant third level qualification
* 5+ years of relevant professional experience
* Excellent analytical and report-writing skills
* Previous experience in research or policy analysis and development
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.