Our client is a global medical company who are committed to improving lives through our medical technologies, services, and solutions. The company is going over 50 years and operates in out of over 350 sites worldwide.
The company are looking for a SAP Business Analyst to join their Galway team on a 12-month contract basis. The role will report into the Head of IT Operations. The team is made up of 7 other people.
The successful candidate will be asked to work from home initially due to COVID19 but will then be expected to work flexibly from the Galway site.
Responsibilities may include:
- Liaising with business stakeholders to understand and evaluate current business processes.
- Identification of complex business problems and needs that a system can improve.
- Providence of technical systems support in deploying new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
- Configuration of system settings and options.
- Execution of unit, system and integration testing required by the business.
- Work cross functional linking in with key teams and stakeholders to address business or systems issues.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a University Degree in a relevant field.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Have Project management, SAP and MES experience.
- Be a team player who can work on their own showing initiative.
- Be able to think outside the box and solve problems.
- Be a good communicator you can give direction to colleagues and review workings.
Salary: €55,000-70,000 DOE + Company Benefits
To learn more, apply online or contact Shannen Courtney on 01 6321878 for a confidential discussion.