My client, a highly successful multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor with operations across the globe, they employ over 70,000 people worldwide.
They currently seek an Accountant to join their organisation on an 11-month fixed term contract.
This role can be separated into two main areas - Business Partnering & Financial Control.
- Financial analysis, planning & forecasting to support effective business planning and accurate month/year end financial.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts for P&L and balance sheet.
- Completion of month/year end reporting requirements to group in a timely manner
- Ensure statutory reporting deadlines are met in conjunction with external auditors.
- Assessment of currently financial controls and ensuring they operate effectively - constantly seeking to improve and make more efficient.
- Posting journals; maintenance of the general ledger; management of cash flow.
- Liaison with European Shared Services Centre.
To be considered:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA Accountant with minimum 2 years PQE.
- Big 4/Top 6 Trained OR 2-3 years within similar multinational environment.
- Exposure to assessment of Internal Controls.
- SAP Experience (beneficial)
- Experience within an agile environment would be beneficial.
Salary: Up to €70,000 depending on experience + Health + Meal allowance + Flexible working hours.
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +353 1 6321881 for a confidential discussion.