Highly successful EMEA Pharmaceutical company are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their organisation on an 11-month contract to support a maternity contract.
This company have offices in Europe & the US distributing a wide range of pharma products. They are also a global player on the generics market.
The company have an entrepreneurial culture and are seeking an individual with experience in a similar role.
- Daily accounting activities for 3 companies
- Responsible for reviewing processed invoices and paying incoming invoices
- Responsible for processing outgoing invoices and incoming payments
- Daily cash reporting: Bank statements; Payment list
- Monthly VAT; IC and Intrastat
- Using SAP as the ERP system.
- Participate in the monthly closing process to ensure accurate and timely financial statements:
- Accruals and prepaid bookings
- Salaries booking
- Local Reporting month-end figures
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Follow up analytical bookings.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations
This role can be a day rate contract or a salaried position with an annual salary up to €80,000.
The ideal candidate can choose either a hybrid working week or can be 100% work from home.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.