This leading international pharmaceutical group operate within multiple markets globally with the strategic vision to be the most highly valued and product centric brand globally. Their primary focus is to continually improve patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercialising meaningful products.
The business has recently embarked on significant restructuring and with that investment into their existing systems platforms and infrastructure at one of their key manufacturing sites in Ireland. This site is based in North Dublin and is where the position will be based. The focus of this project is a complete site system migration.
As a key member of the project automation team, you will work closely with the group lead. This is an individual contributor position and you will be responsible for delivering an upgrade project for the site across core areas. This is a challenging position and the ideal candidate will have experience completing a similar upgrade in their career to date.
- Reporting into the Automation Team Manager; this position sits within a team of 4 other Engineers. You will work closely within this group and liaise with on-site teams in order to deliver this project effectively.
- Be involved with the detailed design and all initial documentation as required.
- Carry out all software development for the project.
- You will support the resolution of deviations; running investigations across equipment and process deviations, system failures and under-performance ensuring root cause analysis is carried out, a solution is delivered, and corrective actions are implemented across the systems and equipment.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Project experience where you have run a system upgrade - SCADA, PLC's, MES.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work well within a team to achieve a common objective.
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with the team dynamic.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Autonomous with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 752 1041 for a confidential discussion.