A leading biopharmaceutical organisation who are currently building a new state-of-the-art facility in Leinster are looking to expand their on-site automation engineering group. This is the company's first venture into the Irish market and will support customer delivery across European markets. Currently, the business employs over 3,000 staff globally within the biologics arm of the healthcare division.
As an experienced Engineer within the site automation team you will be involved in automation design through to installation, liaising closely with on-site C&Q teams to ensure they manage full validation processes effectively. This is a challenging position within a project environment and will require flexibility and a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Report into the Automation Lead; this position sits within a new team and will also support the onboarding of less experienced team members within the group.
- You will work closely within this group and liaise with cross-functional teams to deliver this site project.
- Be involved with the detailed design of automated solutions for the site.
- Support FAT's and complete SAT's, IQ and OQ Protocols.
- You will support the resolution of deviations; running investigations across equipment and process deviations, system failures and under-performance ensuring root cause analysis is carried out, a solution is delivered, and corrective actions are implemented across systems and equipment.
- Contribute to lean initiatives within engineering specifically focused on process improvements impacting operational activities.
- Support the resolution of production issues from an automation perspective.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a manufacturing environment.
- The right person will have experience within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing operation -Biotech or chemical sectors preferable.
- Hands on experience with lifecycle management of DeltaV software, hardware and infrastructure with extensive understanding and background in design, programming and installation.
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with the team dynamic.
- Be collaborative and a genuine team player.
- Engage cross-functionally to deliver on process improvement projects in conjunction with a site-based team.
- €60,000 - €75,000
- Performance bonus
- Personal healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life assurance
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.