An exciting opportunity has arisen for an analytically minded Marketing Automation Specialist to join a Global Leader in Medical Devices in Galway.
Working closely with EMEA Senior Digital/Social Manager, BU Stakeholders and Country Digital Representatives, you will have the responsibility for deploying and supporting marketing automation activities related to the digital channels in EMEA.
- Building scalable, automated demand generation, lead management and marketing automation capabilities across EMEA using Oracle Eloqua.
- Connecting online promotion tactics with the lead generation process.
- Designing and documenting automated business rules in Eloqua and Salesforce.com
- Providing expertise and tactical support to Groups/Countries in designing and optimising related process.
- Supporting the establishment of funnel measurement and tracking approaches.
- Analysing and optimising email campaigns using A/B testing to optimise performance.
- Designing and supporting marketing automation campaign performance dashboard.
To be considered for this position, you must hold a minimum of 5 years in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment and an Oracle Eloqua certificate is required. You can demonstrate that you are an expert in Oracle Eloqua and CRM (salesforce.com).
You are comfortable working with technical devices and have an excellent ability to plan, organise and execute a project independently and on schedule.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 87 631 1131 for a confidential discussion.