Our client, a multinational healthcare/pharmaceutical organisation, specialising in Dermatology, is seeking a Senior Cleaning Validation Specialist to lead aspects of their Cleaning Validation programmes, in order to meet appropriate GMP, regulatory and validation requirements. This is a 12 month contract role, based in Dublin.
As as a Subject Matter Expert in the area key responsibilties for the role will include:
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute cleaning validation studies at site FGMIE.
- Support site VMP activities in area of responsibility.
- Generate, execute or review Plans / Protocols / Reports / SOPs / WIs / WS associated with cleaning validation activities.
- Maintain validation files (cleaning).
- Participate as Validation representative on project teams in area of responsibility.
- Participate in Change Control Programme.
- Adhere to the organisation Validation Policies, Guidelines and the Site Validation Master Plan.
- Keep abreast of / adhere to regulatory requirements in relation to area of responsibility (cleaning validation).
- Ensure project related work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the organisation Validation Policies, Guidelines, Site Validation Master Plan and GMP.
- Participate in the Self Inspection Programme and External Audits.
- Mentor validation professionals/graduates in area of responsibility.
- Contribute to establishing global standards for Cleaning Validation across the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Veronica Nkansah at HRM on +353 873449559.