Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior EHS Specialist to join their expanding team of EHS professionals.
Reporting into the EHS Lead, the Senior EHS Speciliast will:
- Develop, administer and implement the site EHS Management System in accordance with IPC Licence, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, legal and corporate requirements.
- Interact with Regulators to resolve EHS compliance issues; establishes permit requirements and assists in EPA and local regulatory audits.
- Co-ordinate and perform EHSE Audits, co-ordinating the timely completion of findings & actions.
- Lead EHS improvement projects from concept to implementation.
- Perform incident investigations, root cause analysis. Ensure appropriate corrective and preventative action is taken where environmental, health, and safety hazards exist.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An honours level 8 Engineering or Science or EHS degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in EHS.
- Industry experience within Medical Devices, Pharma or Chemicals.
- Detailed knowledge of legislation and ability to interpret and translate such information into site policy and procedures.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.