Leading biopharmaceutical CDMO are continuing to expand their Irish operation by establishing a new state-of-the-art facility in north Leinster. A vacancy has now arisen for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer with specialisation in Low voltage infrastructure within the construction phase of a build. This site will manufacture for global supply and is in response to growing customer requirements.
If you are passionate about electrical design this is a great opportunity to work on a large-scale construction site.
You will report into Director level on-site and sit within the systems engineering department.
- Attend daily meetings and workshops as required to represent the team.
- Managing construction work on ELV systems: Instrumentation installation, control valve installation, network cabling and terminations.
- Identifying processes to align with the work scheduled and coordinate these activities.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to for all instrumentation and wiring installation and align to IFC drawings.
- Examining and signing off on design verification, loop sheets, ATEX inspections, descriptive systems documents and RECI certs and compiling project safety file
- Supporting the engineering team as the SME in the E&I discipline, reviewing and approving discipline relevant site standards.
- Overseeing project design, carrying out design risk assessment supporting function for process risk assessments and HAZOP assessments.
- All applications must have a Degree in electrical or instrumentation engineering with a minimum of 4 years' experience within the construction of a manufacturing site.
- Systems experience to include CCTV, Access control systems, fire alarms, VESDA. Gas detection, PAS Cabling, BMS cabling, IT cabling
- Knowledgeable with ELV design drawings including panel GA/IA drawing, system layout drawing, wiring diagram and cable schedule.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work well within a cross-functional team to achieve a common objective.
- Collaborative approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with this team dynamic.
- Be autonomous in your approach to work and an effective communicator.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- Parking on-site
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.