Highly successful European company are seeking a Senior General Ledger Accountant to join their organisation on an 8-month contract.
This organisation have offices in a number of European locations and the role will be 100% remote with all Tech/IT equipment provided.
The company are seeking an experienced Qualified accountant (minimum 3 years PQE) who is a self starter with a strong background in GL Accounting.
- Responsible for reviewing processed invoices and paying incoming invoices
- Responsible for processing outgoing invoices and incoming payments
- Daily cash reporting: Bank statements; Payment list
- Monthly VAT; IC and Intrastat
- Using SAP as the ERP system.
- Participate in the monthly closing process to ensure accurate and timely financial statements:
- Accruals and prepaid bookings
- Salaries booking
- Local Reporting month-end figures
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Follow up analytical bookings.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations
This role can be a day rate contract (€300 - 350 per day) or a salaried position with an annual salary up to €70,000.
The ideal candidate can work 100% from home.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.