Our client, a Global Business providing solutions across a range of services, is seeking a talented HR professional to join the team.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will support the global business by providing best-in-class HR service and expertise across the full HR spectrum. You will also manage the company's facilities ensuring a safe and efficient working environment. Your responsibilities will include.
- Managing all HR processes including HRIS, Employee Communication, On-boarding and Orientation, Employee Relations, Employee Benefits and on-going organisational HR projects.
- Managing, implementing and keeping all the HR policies to support a compliant business in line with industry best practice.
- Supporting employee engagement initiatives across the business.
- Driving all HR initiatives, local and globally.
- Coaching and supporting management in all HR-related areas.
- Ensuring training, recruitment and compensation are aligned and managed to support successful business operations.
- Working closely with the leadership team to support alignment, roll our of organisational goals and objectives in a timely manner to all teams.
- Analysing, managing and presenting information and reports on relevant metrics to support business decisions and impacts.
- Building strong credible relationships with stakeholders on people related topics.
- Preparing and approving monthly payroll across the different global locations.
- Managing facilities globally working closely with 3rd party suppliers to provide various facilities services.
- People Management - two direct reports.
- 5 years minimum HR experience, ideally 1-2 partnering with a stakeholder unit.
- Experience working with senior management and critical stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of HRIS Systems, Workday an advantage.
- Knowledge of European and Global employment law an advantage.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.