Global Cyber Security and compliance solutions organisation, operational in the US, Australia, India, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, South Africa & the UK, with clients in 100 countries and over 1000 employees. This organisation has an immediate requirement for a Senior HR Business Partner for a 12-month contract.
Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, this position offers an opportunity in a dynamic, international growth focussed company. This role partners with the global HR Team and the business (primarily outside the USA) to ensure operational excellence across the company.
Senior HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Partner with the business to build strong meaningful relationships and drive and develop the people strategy for each assigned business area.
- Implement HR policies, procedures and programmes to ensure employee engagement and performance is delivered upon.
- Promote best practice and consistency in the application of HR practices to include IR/ER, performance management, training & development, engagement, succession planning, communication mechanisms, wellbeing, contract expiry, probation expiry, recruitment and development.
- Partner with the Global HR Team to provide excellent HR support and generalist expertise to the business.
- Be a key business change agent to assist with the delivery of key Global HR projects.
- Manage third party engagements with all HR Vendors including legal counsel, payroll, recruitment agencies.
- HR KPI reporting.
- Performance management - working with the management team to ensure staff performance is proactively managed.
- Help drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics, turnover, absence and ER/IR cases
- Be an employee champion. Build trust with employees/managers to ensure there is a common purpose.
- Ensure HR practices and policies are compliant with local laws
- Support Global HR initiatives and ensure they are rolled out within the organisation
- Talent Management - work with business leaders to ensure that talent is nurtured, and succession plans are in place to include employee development plans
- Manage the recruitment approval process in conjunction with the hiring managers to ensure that all new employees are suitable for their role and are properly referenced and contracted prior to their commencement of employment in line with the company competencies.
- Relevant HR qualification with significant experience in Global HR Partnering - 5+ years' experience
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills - Fluency in English essential
- Demonstrate ability to identify and problem solve issues
- Ability to manage areas of responsibility in a pro-active and professional manner and remotely across multiple geographies
- Highly motivated to ensure that the HR function is highly regarded across the organisation, with gravitas and maturity to work at all levels within the organization
- Excellent local employment law knowledge and experience, some experience working with businesses outside of Ireland preferential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to negotiate/present and influence across all levels in the organisation
- Ability and knowledge to make informed recommendations to the senior management team in relation to HR related issues and activities
- Problem solving and ability to continuously improve the efficiency, productivity and output of the administration function.
- Experience of working with COE's to execute on key HR global projects
- Demonstrate a passion for HR and proven experience of adding value and driving change through progressive HR initiatives
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to change in a dynamic, growing business
Salary: Up to €90,000 per annum (Fixed term contract) or €400 per day (day rate contract).
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.