With a global workforce of ~38,000, this leading pharmaceutical organisation aim to deliver increased access to affordable, quality medicines for patients worldwide. Their global portfolio includes best-in-class, iconic brand name products as well as global key brands; generics, including branded and complex generics; biosimilars; and over-the-counter offerings across a wide range of therapeutic areas. With high-quality global manufacturing, scientific excellence and a vast supply chain network, they are uniquely positioned to improve access to medicine for patients worldwide. Due to organisational changes on site, a requirement has arisen for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
- Leading execution of projects, continuous improvement, and corrective work in support of the manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrated effective PM skills providing Qualification and Validation support for process improvement, corrective work, and projects.
- Supporting the change management process when applicable while adhering to all relevant regulatory requirements for Engineering work within the manufacturing area.
- Maintain project tracker, meeting stakeholders, updating project status and financial budgets, adjusting in accordance with site capital plan. Document and report project progress to stakeholders and clients.
- Investigates and supports safety incidents or escalations, delivering reports to summarise root cause and corrective/preventive actions.
- Implements and supports Engineering work related to safety, promoting, and implementing safe working in all work areas and projects.
- Actively promotes and participates in cross functional teamwork as an influential team member.
- The ideal candidate will be a Mechanical/Manufacturing/ Engineering graduate with 5 yrs. experience in a high speed, highly automated drug, or medical device fill/assembly/packaging operation within a highly regulated industry.
- Proficient and experienced in delivering projects and continuous improvement initiatives within manufacturing, with knowledge and competencies in quality, validation, and maintenance systems.
- A motivated and flexible person who can formulate detailed plans with minimum supervisory influence and manage them through to completion.
- Demonstrated strong communication and team-working skills including the ability to work effectively and influence decisions across functions, communicating effectively through verbal and written means.
- A track record of developing efficient, innovative, and creative solutions to complex and challenging engineering problems, using established tools and frameworks. Lean/Six sigma certification would be advantageous.
- A working understanding of appropriate regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Parts 210/211, ISPE/ICH Guidelines (including Quality by Design approach) and EudraLex would be an advantage.
To learn more, apply online or contact Pádraig on +353 87 428 0873 or please submit an updated CV.