Our client is a large Pharmaceutical/Biologics organisation based here in Dublin, Ireland. Due to an ongoing manufacturing system implementation, they are seeking a Senior MES/MBR professional to lead their team on an initial 12-month contract role.
- You will work closely with senior leaders to contribute and lead a large MES solution.
- The MES Engineer will drive and lead ongoing projects across manufacturing systems implementations.
- Working with the business around the development of training and documentation for all manufacturing systems.
- Meeting desired implementation timelines while establishing project plans ensuring delivery.
- You will integrate Werum PAS-X with SAP and other automation systems using standard interface component of MBR design.
- Developing, configuring and testing MBRs from initial to final design.
- Providing support and technical expertise for all ongoing development while updating all relevant SOPs.
- Identifying any potential risks or faults where needed across MES solutions.
- You will have full cycle responsibility for the application lifecycle management test scripts and MBR design.
- You will have experience in MES/MBR Design and configuration within a pharma/Biologics manufacturing environment.
- You will have experience working closely with key business stakeholders across validation, IT, IS, Solution vendors, process engineers and Senior leadership.
- Experience in the integration between MES OSI PI Historian, SAP with a broad knowledge of PAS-X functionality.
- You will have strong project management experience.
- Excellent daily/hourly rate on offer.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.